Bulk shipping rate for 10 cakes shipped to one location is $180. Please contact Craig directly at 913.526.6708.
- Our rum cakes are vacuum sealed and will stay fresh for at least 15 days.. Once opened, cakes will stay fresh for at least 5 days – if stored in a sealed container or covered with plastic wrap. Cakes do not need to be refrigerated.
- Our cakes freeze and thaw extremely well. Cakes will freeze for up to 12 months.
- Heating instructions – preheat oven to 405 degrees. Slice cakes and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 4 minutes. Enjoy
- Our cakes are shipped in minimal packaging, and the shipping container and inserts can be recycled or reused.
- Cakes are shipped ground unless otherwise requested.
- Wholesale and bulk pricing available. Please call Craig at 913.526.6708.
PICK UP IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(granted, we will open our doors if we are there, but a call is appreciated to make sure we are not running around and acting busy) .
Email Craig or call 913.526.6708.
Specific pick up times are noted below
- November 24th (Wed) – 3 pm – 7 pm
- December 4th (Sat) – 10:30 am – 2 pm
- December 11th (Sat) – 9 am – 1 pm (Go Army. Beat Navy)
- December 18th (Sat) – 10:30 am – 2 pm
- December 22nd (Wed) – 4 pm – 7 pm
- December 24th (Fri) – 3 pm – 6 pm
- December 31st (Fri) – 10 am – 2 pm