For the 1st time in 10 years, we have to increase our pricing to cover increased supplier costs. Thank you for remaining a customer. We appreciate your support.
- Our rum cakes are vacuum sealed and will stay fresh for at least 15 days.. Once opened, cakes will stay fresh for at least 5 days – if stored in a sealed container or covered with plastic wrap. Cakes do not need to be refrigerated.
- Our cakes freeze and thaw extremely well. Cakes will freeze for up to 12 months.
- Heating instructions – preheat oven to 405 degrees. Slice cakes and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 4 minutes. Enjoy
- Our cakes are shipped in minimal packaging, and the shipping container and inserts can be recycled or reused.
- Cakes are shipped ground unless otherwise requested.
- Wholesale and bulk pricing available at orders of 50 cakes.. Please call Craig at 913.526.6708.
Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are preferred.
(granted, we will open our doors if we are there, but a call is appreciated to make sure we are not running around and acting busy).
Email Craig or call 913.526.6708
Specific pick up times are noted below
- November 22nd (Wed) – 3 pm – 7 pm
- December 2nd (Sat) – 10:30 am – 2 pm
- December 9th (Sat) – 9 am – 1 pm (Go Army. Beat Navy.)
- December 16th (Sat) – 10:30 am – 2 pm
- December 20th (Wed) – 4 pm – 7 pm
- December 23th (Sat) – 10:30 am – 2 pm
- December 24th (Sun) – 11 pm – 3 pm
December 30th (Sat) – 10:30 am – 2 pm